Turning point

 I had my first surgery in my life on Wednesday. But that happened to be the United States. Before coming here, I was very healthy and found no problems in the medical examination. I think my parents must have been very worried because I live in another country. Fortunately, my friend who came with me gave me a guardian, and my friend drove me to the hospital. I think surgery is the first time among the university exchange students I attended. Thankfully, my friends were around me in a sick situation, so I didn't have to do everything alone and I was able to get surgery comfortably. Now, which is the recovery period, has made me look back on my life in the United States. As soon as I came, I passed by quickly because I was going through things that didn't happen in my life. It was not easy to calm down at first because I went through unexpected things where I came to have a good experience. However, it got better over time and it was an opportunity to make sure what to do in the future. I want to recover quickly and go back to my daily life.

댓글