To be an backend developer

My dream is to be an backend developer.

It is kind of a web developer, and it makes invisible functions.

For example, when using Google, we press the search button to move to the corresponding search the word. 

In this case, the backend developer searches through the input word, finds the result in the database, and allows it to appear on the screen.

In Korea, to get an backend developer job, it needs to study various algorithm. 

And I'm in my senior year, I have to prepare so many portfolio, and algorithm test.

It was really tough, and needed to concentrate with only get a job.

But after I came here, I changed my thought because of time.

I was so tense, because I wanted to get money quickly. 

In Korea, I felt that I lived in a hurry because of the obsession of doing it quickly.

So I decided to renew my mindset and slowly develop my capabilities as a developer.

While I was here, I thought it was necessary to develop my English skills, prepare more portfolios, and broaden my perspective by meeting many people. 


댓글