The importance of writing

I liked to write when I was young. 
However, as I grew up, writing became difficult. In korea, high school students had to choice their study between liberal arts and natural sciences.
And natural science is more tough but easy to get a job. 
So I choose natural science to get more money. 
Actually my math, science skills were better than a national language, I naturally became distant from writing. 
And I went to college and chose my major, and I avoid all humanities subjects. 
As a result, it became far from writing. Unlike when I was young, I liked reading books, and to learn Korean, English, I only focused on my major. 
As I didn't do it, many things began to feel unnatural at this point when I started again. 
At first, trying to write something in English, I felt that there were many such expressions that could not be expressed in Korean.
In Korea, I mainly learn reading and listening, but even if there is something I want to say, I think there is a difficulty in not remembering it right away. 
Whatever it may be, it will take many time to adapt, so I know it's important to endure and continue.
I'm trying to read more other articles. And trying to write in English.
Actually I already trying to write in blog, but it is only for my portfolio and technical writing.
It is the link of the blog.
https://gyeong99.tistory.com/

댓글