The importance of health

When I was in Korea, I did not go to the hospital often.
This is because I didn't believe in the effectiveness of the medicine and it didn't hurt much.
Even before I came to America, I hoped that I wouldn't get sick in America.
I heard that medical services are usually more expensive in the United States than in Korea. 
However, just as everything doesn't always go as I thought, I had several occasions to come and go to the hospital.
First, the medicine price was so high compared to Korean pharmacy.
Second, I needed to wait long period to see a doctor if I wanted to go to hospital. 
In Korea, patients don't have to wait, just go to hospital, but in america, I had to wait at least 1 month. 
I couldn't believe that things. 
To make matters worse, the insurance I subscribed to was not activated. 
When I booked a hospital, they often couldn't find my insurance, and the reservation date was delayed over time. In this process, I was very stressed. 
I called the insurance company to request about insurance activation, it spent a lot of time.
I was exhausted and missed the Korean medical system.
I hope I don't have to go to the hospital in the future.

댓글

  1. I hope you stay out of the hospital too, and I keep you in my prayers! :)

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기