Halloween

Halloween is not that huge event in Korea, and at that time, most of the university student needed to prepare their test. So I've never tried to costume before. 
Some adults can go clubbing to wear costume in Korea, Itaewon.
And they do only small events or some stores can make events. However, many korean people just enjoy the halloween, they don't know the meaning of the events.  
And so do I. Before Halloween, I feel very excited. 
Because many people enjoy the halloween and wear the costume. 
But, I couldn't decide what to wear on Halloween. 
My friends and me decide to go to Haunted House today.

I like something horror things, but I've went there once in Korea, but it was really tiny place.
I was surprised that almost people wore costume, and make up. And nobody cares about other people's costume. 
And to enjoy the halloween, I watched some horror movie with my friends.
Many movie streaming services offer horror movies now. So I can feel real america now.
Additionally, my friends and me decide to go to amusement park tomorrow, but the price was changed to high, because of the holiday events. 
It's more than 1.5 times, so we gave up. 
In united states, there are many events to enjoy the Halloween, but everything is expensive. 
So I have to decide what to do, and what to wear, where to go. 
I'm so excited, because I can broaden my perspectives to do many things from here. 



댓글