Cooking dinner

I like watching youtube, it is my hobby.

As networks are built around the world, we can easily watch many videos on our phones. 

When I look around the youtube channel, i found something interesting video. 

I had so much fun that i lost track of time. It was cooking channel.

After coming to the united states, i was sick of ramen, bread, and pizza.

Especially I was tired of cafeteria's food. So I tried Korean cuisine on the cooking channel I watched. 

Most of the dinner was cooked with Korean friends. In fact, i didn't cook well because I lived with my family in Korea.

But when I came here, I had to cook because I spent too much money if I didn't make my own meals.

The first dish I tried was budae jjigae. It is kind of spicy soup with ham and sausage.  

It was not a dish that I used to enjoy in Korea, but it was so delicious. 

So I tried other dishes, it was dakgalbi. It is kind of spicy chicken with various vegetables.

The dishes tasted good enough and made me feel good. 

I was not interested in cooking, so I wanted to cook well. 

In the future, I want to challenge various ingredients and try more Korean cuisine while watching youtube.





댓글