The importance of the CAR

I don't have a driver license. Because I've never tried to get license before.

In Korea, most people in their 20s don't have a car, cause its price is too tough for 20s. 

And we have a lot of public transportation, so we can go everywhere take bus or subway.

Therefore, I couldn't feel the importance of the car.

But after I arrived in USA, I thought that people cannot go anywhere without car. 

When I came here, I had to go to market to buy some stuffs.

But it takes about 30 minutes by walk. It made me really tired.

But now I made a new friends, so new friends takes me and my friends to the market.

It is really useful and comfortable.

In america, people can get driver license after 16 years old.

But in Korea, people can get it after 19 years old. And i have a fear of a car accidents.  

Those causes I've never tried to get driver license. 

However, now I think i have to get license to drive my car in the future.

The comfortable came from driving is really useful, and it improves life quality.

So now, i will get driver license after i go back to my country.





댓글