Side effect of vaccination

I got a first vaccine in Korea. It has no problem.

After I arrived at USA, I got a second vaccine. It also has no problem until 5 days.

I always okay after vaccine, but on the 5th day, I had a severe hive reaction. 

In the morning, I took my drawing class. At that time, my elbow was a little bit itch.

As time goes by, my elbow became red. 

I couldn't stand it and took allergy medicine urgently.

I went to Health Clinic, and Doctor said they don't know the exact reason. 

The reason may be a vaccine, some food or a cosmetic.

But I had never been an allergic reaction anything in my life.

Unfortunately, steroid medicine was out of stock. So I had to wait one day more.

I got the medicine the next day, but my allergic reaction reached its peak.

The reddish covered my whole body. So I took medicine every day for 6 days.

Fortunately, the allergic reaction disappeared completely from the fourth day.

Before this experience, I was complacent because I thought I wouldn't suffer from the side effects of the vaccine. 

And I cannot understand people who refuses to be vaccinated. 

Because I was really healthy at that time.

If I had an underlying disease, it would be more harmful. 

After this experience, I was really grateful that I didn't go to a worse situation. 

I couldn't sleep because I was so worried that I had an allergy not long after I came to another country.

It was an experience that I personally realized how important health is.

댓글

  1. I felt so awful for you, but I'm glad the hives have gone away. Goodness! Let's hope your health stays steady and even and brings you peace from now on!

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기