Prices in the USA

When I came to USA, I was really worried about prices in the U.S.

Because I heard that prices that in the U.S. are about 1.5 times more expensive than in Korea.

At first day, I went to Walmart to buy some stuffs. When I was look around there, as expected many stuffs were too expensive.

So, I regretted not buying more things from Korea. For example, the daily necessity was too expensive. But not all of them were expensive, some of them is same with Korea. 

And surprisingly, all the groceries were cheaper than in Korea.

The best thing was many fruits are very cheap. I really like fruit, it makes me happy.

So when I went to the market, I always buy some fruits.

And the bad thing was that organizing items, small home appliances, and medicines were more expensive than in Korea.

So, I bought what I really needed to live, and I requested to my parents to send packages.

In addition to shopping at the mart, delivery food was very expensive in U.S.

Before I came here, I really wanted to eat chipotle. So, I delivered that but its too expensive and too much for me.

However, it tastes very exotic and it was a taste where I could feel that I was in America.

While living in the United States, I am definitely feeling the importance of living with my family.


댓글

  1. I love Chipotle! I'm glad you got to try it! Fruit is wonderful. I love lychees, apples, bananas, mangos, strawberries, and red grapes. What are your favorites?

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기