My first visit in Chicago!




Last week I went to chicago. It was my first trip after I arrived at USA.

I was so nervous and excited about that.

My freinds and me ride friend's car. It tooks about 40 minutes from dorm.

When I arrived at Chicago, we go to shedd aquarium. It was huge aquarium.

Compared to korean aquarium, it has many species and animals on there.

I was so surprised that there has very big cocoroach. Its too horrible for me.

After that I can see many things, see horse, star fish, frog, spider, dolphin and so on . It makes me so happy.

After that we ate lunch and americano.

And we went to navy pier to see the lake and the building.

There was so many tall buildings ,stores and people on the street.

We look around them, and we go to Kayak. But we cannot ride it Because it was too expensive we've thought. So we just back to eat dinner.

We ate chinese hot pot at late.

When I was in korea i like chinese 'maratang'. So when I ate chinese hot pot it makes me so happy.

On this trip i made many good memories.

Chicago was so huge and wide city.





댓글

  1. Good to hear that you like the US and enjoyed the Big Windy City with some friends!

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기